Sunday, September 26, 2010

ok...I am trying it this way instead of having a journal.  I  can surely type a lot faster than writing the whole thing out. 
I am using this more like a goal journal than anything else.  I have just come back from a women's conference and I am slowly trying to get my act together. 
So...I think what I need to do is focus on being healthy.  I need to lose 73 pounds.  no joke.  Then, I would like to try to do the 100 challenge in which I am a member on facebook.   I need to live simply and it all seems to never go that way.....although school is much better....my home is still hectic.  So this is my attempt and how I will do this.   I am really pumped up , but my cough and cold are holding me back.  
I need this to keep my family together, especially my oldest child.   The funny thing was that by bmi was like a pregnant woman.  That is just sad.
     I will start this evening with whatever I can find to start the being like Esther....who is now my favorite bible character......

No comments:

Post a Comment